Saturday, February 18, 2006

Baby, it's cold outside!

Some days I ask myself WHY I live in Wisconsin. Why didn't I move somewhere warmer after college when I had the chance? No, I had to fall in love, get married, settle down. Now we have ties here...a house, jobs, friends...drat! I know, we can get a new house and jobs and friends, but I'm sort of attached to the ones I have! :)

Granted, this winter has been very mild, especially January. But now it's coming back with a vengeance to kick our butts! First we had a major blizzard on Thursday (but they closed our office at noon so I got half a snow day). Then yesterday the temps plummeted into the negative numbers. When I went to bed last night it was -9 and now this morning I see reports of -16 degrees! Ack! My poor dogs don't even want to go out ot pee, not that I blame them! As much as I'm sick of waiting, it's probably a good thing it will be warmer when Cameron comes home, his little body needs time to adjust to this climate before winter hits! In the mean time let's get this DNA test moving, hubby and I need a nice vacation to a warm climate to hang out with our little guy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

move to FL! Today isn't spectacular, it's 65 and overcast, but it was 80 for the past 2 days! You always have me as your 1st FL friend, hahahaha

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home