Thursday, January 26, 2006

More news today

We got a few more tidbits about our boy yesterday. The ladies from the agency visited with him and his foster mom on Tuesday and e-mailed us a brief report. Apparently his foster mom "P" is married with a 6 yr old but they didn't say if it's a son or daughter. They said P was excited about the package and was happy to get the disposable camera so I'm hoping that means she's eager and willing to take some pictures for us! She said that our baby is eating and sleeping well and appears in good health, which of course is wonderful to hear! The people from the agency also were able to take pictures and video and they are going to send them to us next week when they return from their trip. I can't wait to finally see my baby boy, this is so exciting!

Oh, and I think I'm finally ready to go public with our baby's name, so to those of you who don't know already it's Cameron! I know I said we were going to wait until we saw his picture to decide for sure, but we were pretty sure about it even before we got the referral and we've been calling him that for a while, so I guess it's official now! I can't wait to put a face with the name! :)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my GOD!! You got news! How wonderful, incredible and terrific. I can NOT wait for you to get those pictures and you darn well better post them right away!

So thrilled reading this.

Kerri

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and Cameron it is! Great name for a great boy! Finally you got some news. Let's get this boy HOME like yesterday!

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So very pleased to read you got an update and that pics and video are on the way. I think Cameron is a great name for your son.

I can imagine all this is making your dream seem so much more real now huh?!!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

YAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Kristin, I can't WAIT for you to get pics and video! It's amazing seeing them for the first time. I got so emotional and started shaking and crying.

I hope the time flies for you and you see the beautiful, wonderful Cameron soon. Love the name!

5:06 AM  
Blogger Tiff said...

Cameron...LOVE it, LOVE it!!
I am so happy for you that you will get to see pic and video of him soon! How exciting!!

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very excited for you both adopting. It's funny, i was reading these adoption blogs and saw what your name choice was. I don't want to bring you down or influence your choice but i was just talking about this name with my SIL - She didn't care and is naming her child Cameron but we looked up the meaning. It may not mean anything to you what the meaning is and you just like the name....but i wanted to bring it up. I like it, it sound like he is rich and classy.....

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home