Friday, November 04, 2005

Men have it so easy

My hubby went to his new doctor for a physical yesterday so we could get his health assessment filled out and sent in (finally). So when I got home from work I asked him how it went.

His response: "Good! I was in and out of there in less than 20 minutes and I didn't even have to drop my pants!"

Now ladies of the infertile world, when is the last time you went to the dr. and didn't have to drop your pants at some point? Seriously, some days I just hate being a girl.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Yeah, I definitely don't miss the pant dropping days of IF.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Tiff said...

Yeah dropping trou at every appt. gets real old real fast.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Dennise said...

I hear you on this. It is unfair.

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean!!
For 4 years it was as if my body wasn't my own anymore, and I had to just leave my dignity out in the waiting room...I am SOOOOOO glad my "pant dropping" days are over ;)
...that is except for once every 2 years which I think I can handle...

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home