Sunday, October 02, 2005

I hate that I am such a klutz!!

On Thursday night I was doing laundry and I had all these piles of clothes and various other crap laying all over. Anyway, I got up and went to step over a bag that was sitting there and I didn’t quite clear it, got my foot caught in the handle and went down, jamming/spraining, or possibly breaking my big toe in the process. I didn’t think it was that bad a first…I mean it hurt like crazy but I thought I just stubbed it or something…until it started swelling and was bleeding under the nail and was turning all sorts of fun colors. I thought perhaps I should have gone to the dr., but what can they do about your big toe? Nothing is what I’m hearing from all my friends and co-workers who all seem to have a story of when they broke their toe or someone they know did it, apparently there ain’t much they can do about it. I thought after hobbling around all day Friday and then again on Saturday it would start to get better but here it is Sunday morning and I’m still limping around and in pain!! It just ticks me off. If only that stupid bag didn’t have a handle…oh well. So I guess I’ll just sit here and whine about it and use it as an excuse to not do much today. Sounds like a good plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home