Tuesday, October 18, 2005

This is harder than I thought

I'm working on my autobiography for our homestudy application and it's taking me forever! Questions like "Describe your parents' personalities." and "Describe your marital strengths and limitations." should not be that hard but how do you put something like that into a concise little statement? It's very difficult and thought provoking and I feel like I'm back in school working on some annoying homework assignment. I have been procrastinating too, I'm good for that, but decided that I better get my part done so then I can move on to nagging my husband until he finally decides to look at the thing. He's very excited about adopting but getting him to sit down and look at the paperwork has been a challenge. Pretty soon I'm going to have to revoke his TV viewing priveledges until he gets his homework done! See, I'm working on my parenting skills already! Next I'll be grounding my dogs for getting into the garbage and putting the cat in time out for chewing on the plants! Furry kids need discipline too! ;)


Here are two of my naughty furbabies now, Molly and Patches...could you punish these cuties?!?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiff said...

To answer your question...NO, I couldn't punish them. Pets just have powers over me. Our cats, as me and my husband say in our Eric Cartman voice, 'Do what they want.'
I know what you mean though about the autobiography. The questions just seem so odd. I mean, I understand why they want to know these things, but they are hard to actually write out.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

If we had to write out our autobiographies I think we would still be procrastinating today. Thankfully, our SW just had us talk about them and we didn't have to write anything out.

I love how your cat is sleeping with her paws on the dog. That's great! We can't discipline our two cats either but not for lack of trying.

Good luck with the autobiographies.

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home