Wednesday, October 12, 2005

What day is it anyway?

Do you ever have those weeks where you are so busy that you don't even know what day it is? On more than one occasion today I had to stop and think about it, like seriously ponder how many days I had gotten up to go to work this week...ok 3 so it's Wednesday! Or else I have to think about what I watched on tv last night or what is on tonight in order to figure it out. Like I know Lost and Ghosthunters is on tonight and those shows are on Wednesday...voila! Thank goodness I am able to get home in time to watch my shows or I might just keep working right on through Saturday and Sunday too! What a loser workaholic I am. I hope things slow down at work pretty soon or I'm going to lose it! Aaagh!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiff said...

Sorry that things have been so busy lately.
HAHA, LOST and GhostHunters...that is what my evening last night consisted of too. Ok, I didn't watch Ghosthunters, but I had to tape it for DH.

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home