Wednesday, June 14, 2006

We are OUT!!!!!

So my week has gone from bad (thinking we were stuck in PGN until the end of time)...to better (thinking maybe there was a ray of hope)...to Holy Shit we are OUT, OUT, OUT of PGN!!!

It's so funny because I was super busy at work all morning, then out of the office all afternoon, so I wasn't checking my e-mail every 5 minutes like normal. I came home to find the video the agency sent in the mail which was exciting in itself. I watched it, cried a little, smiled a lot, THEN checked my e-mail. Checked my home e-mail...junk. I decided to check my work e-mail because it's hit or miss which address my agency uses to contact us (I have access from home thankfully) and sure as shit here is THE e-mail saying we have been approved by PGN! OMG!! Of course my husband is not home (he's on a horseshoe league on Wednesday night...this is Wisconsin they have those things) so I called his cell phone and I'm screaming and crying and he's like "what is wrong?" So I took a deep breath and explained that we are out of PGN. He said, "that's a good thing, right?". Men.

At any rate I am so (freaking out) excited right now! I can't believe in just a few short weeks our baby boy is going to be home! (Barring any unforeseen circumstances, but I can't think about that.) Holy crap, we still have a lot to do! I have to go do...something!

Thanks again for all the support! Oh happy day!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Tiff said...

OMG!!!!! I am so excited FOR you! It's great that you can check your work email..just imagine.
Congrats!

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My how quickly things can change! WHOOOOOHOOOOO
I am so excited and happy for you. This is such wonderful news. It's happening mommy, it really is!!!! May the next step of your journey to Cameron be a very quick one.
big hugs and congrats

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got goosebumps when I read your post. So over the top w/ joy for you.

CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS.

Get to packin' Momma!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Dennise said...

I am so happy for you!!! congrats you right at the finish line.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I am so, so happy for you! I wish you a speedy pink slip, wonderful pickup trip, and safe travels home!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Thanks everyone! I have not been able to concentrate on anything since I found out...my mind is all over the place thinking of stuff I need to do! It's funny, just when you think you're ready you suddenly realize you are totally NOT!

5:37 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!! I am stuck in PGN and just ACHING for the call that says I'm free. I know you are just through the roof excited. The light at the end of the tunnel! You are almost there!!! Angel

http://faithsjourney.spaces.msn.com/

11:21 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Congratulations! I've heard quite a few cases are starting to come out of PGN. I am just thrilled for you and for everyone who is making it out. It makes those of us who are just starting this process feel a little better. Congrats, and keep us updated!

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I usually lurk (bad me!) but today I can't!!! I'm so HAPPY for you!

Oh happy day is right!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home