Saturday, June 03, 2006

Nursery Pictures

At last, I am finally getting around to posting some pictures from Cameron's room. The room is VERY small so it's hard to get good pictures but you can see the main points of interest. The wall color is very bright but I really like it, it's grown on me a lot since we first painted!

The room is pretty much complete except for the lack of wall decoration, but that's in the works. I am making a wall hanging to match the quilt I made (that isn't quite done but almost...), and my wonderful mother is brushing the dust off of her art supplies (she used to paint a lot, beautiful watercolors) and is painting some pictures that match back to the print fabric I used in the room. I haven't seen all of the paintings yet, but the two I did see were super cute and I love them! I'm so proud of her for picking up her old hobby again, and it means so much to me that she's doing this for her very first grandchild!

Anyway, here's what we have so far!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh MY GOD, it's gorgeous, it came out awesome...

5:24 AM  
Blogger Tiff said...

OH..I absolutely LOVE it! The colors are wonderful! Good job!

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it I love it I love it! What a fabulous cheerful yet calming room you have created for your son. You've done so well, the colours are perfect. I can't wait to see the wallhanging, and the art your mom is working on.

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell, when can I start sleeping in that room?! You have done a GREAT job and any little one would love it! Thanks for sharing.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home