Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Today was a better day

First of all, to all of my blog friends, thank you so much for the words of encouragement because it really does help! I know many of you have been in my shoes before, or are playing the waiting game right now, and it's great to know we have each other for support.

Second, our agency sent us more pictures today and several of them were good ones and really cute so that made my day! I guess they were still sorting through everything they collected from the trip and found some more. It's sad to see our little boy growing up but I have to keep the faith and believe that he'll be home with us very soon!

Then, I read on Guatadopt.com today that the ADA is putting pressure on the PGN director to sign off on cases that have been sitting around, so hopefully that is good news. It's hard to know exactly how this is going to play out but it's encouraging to see that something is happening. I did see at least 3 outs today on the adoption.com Guatemala message board...so could things possibly be moving again? I dare not get my hopes up too high, but it's a little ray of hope anyway.

And finally, I got this in an e-mail today and thought I would share. It's pretty corny but it's cute and it made me smile! I hope this link works...enjoy!

Greaser Babies

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling a little better and that you got some better pictures!

2:14 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

I am feeling the same frustration right now. It's horrible. I feel like we keep hitting all the delays. It's so discouraging. I'm very sad. Angel

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home