Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Oh yeah...would you like to meet my son?

I'm sorry I made you wait so long...but I had this thing about not posting pictures until I knew everything was legal. Well, since Guatemala says we are legally his parents now, please say hello to my son Cameron!

These are two of my favorite pictures from our visit trip in April. He's 5 months old here and oh so adorable! I love the first picture because he has the biggest, cutest, toothless smile! (The day after this his first tooth busted through and now he has at least 2) Then the second picture just cracks me up because of the goofy look on his face! Oh my goodness, I just love this little guy and I can't wait to hold him again!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, he is soooo adorable Kristin! Can't wait to you can go pick him up and bring him home where he belongs!

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!!

Camerson is beyond beautiful! I LOVE his toothless smile. You can tell he's got a great personality from the pics. I am so glad you posted pictures. Thank you for sharing them. I can't wait to read more....

7:38 AM  
Blogger Well-heeled mom said...

Pretty cute kiddo!

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say it again, He is so cute!

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I've said before he is absolutely adorable! He is certainly going to bring you so much joy!! Can't wait to see a pic of him home with his forever family.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home