Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Almost there!

We finally got an update from our agency today and were told that our attorney was going to submit our paperwork to the Embassy today for pink! I was so surprised to hear this as the last update we got was a week ago, and at that time she was just going to apply for a new birth certificate. So things have moved along fast over the past week! If she was able to submit the papers today (apparently she was waiting in line when our consultant spoke to her) then we should know when our embassy appointment is by Friday! That means we could be traveling as early as late next week or most likely the following week. Holy crap, our baby is FINALLY coming home! I can't believe it!

Yes, I'm going to start packing now!

Oh and by the way, thanks for all the gift ideas, that was really helpful! And I have to say, I have heard from so many people about the explosive poop on the plane ride, I'll make sure to have extra clothes for the baby, myself, my husband, and maybe for people in the rows in front and behind us just in case! ;)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha, LOL. Yay! You are so doggone close. Can't wait to hear you have PINK!

Now, stop reading and get to packing! :)

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news! For some reason, knowing I had pink was the most exciting info we got during the entire process (better than the referral, out of PGN, etc). I'm so very excited for you! Aren't you glad you visited now, so that you know what to expect?

You are almost exactly a year behind us. We flew down to pick up Gabe on July 11 and came home on the 15th.

I can't wait to see pictures of all of you at home!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

Dang, I thought I commented on last entry to congratulate you on being almost home with your son!

WOOOOHOOOO, PINKPINKPINK!

Good luck with packing, and travel, and everything!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

WOOOOHOOOOO!!! That is so EXCITING!!! You are almost there!!! Yes, explosive poop is a very serious problem. Hee hee. Oh and it HAS happened to me on a plane. Not from two rows up though!Angel

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home