Saturday, September 23, 2006

You know what's funny?

Trying to clean my kitchen on Saturday morning while my 10 month old son is playing "bumper cars" all over it in his walker. Except he's the only one with a "car" and he's bumping into the table, my legs, the dog, his high chair, the cabinets...all the while giggling with a goofy grin on his face! Cleaning is definitely more challenging with a little one but I'll take a little humor with my chores any day! (And a few bruises on my legs and feet from being run into!)

6 Comments:

Blogger Tiff said...

rofl, boy he looks like he is having some serious fun with that thing!

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see he loves driving! Watch out you may have a future King of the smash-em-up-derby! ;)

Yeah, even when they are very disruptive, they are a joy aren't they....hmmmm mind you I didn't get a lick of housework done this weekend, my almost 3 year old is VERY demanding of my attention. Not that I'm grumbling too much, who WANTS to do housework huh?! Mind you a cleaning-lady would sure help...

8:42 PM  
Blogger Well-heeled mom said...

The key to this is to have your house cleaned by someone else! ;)

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute, I bet he loves following you around in that thing.

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's amazing how the simplest of things takes 10x longer when they are around. These days I sometimnes ask DH to take her for just an hour and let me do what needs to get done!!

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love that smile! No, cleaning takes twice as long w/ a little one. When he starts walking it will take 3 times as long!

Great pic.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home