Wednesday, April 26, 2006

We're home with great news!

Hi everyone! We got home from Guatemala late last night after a wonderful visit with Cameron. He is so perfect in everyway and just the cutest, happiest little guy! We had such a great time with him and we are missing him so much right now. Leaving him was the hardest thing we have ever had to do, but I know that next time we see him he'll be ours forever!

I promise to share details of our trip when I have a little time to sit and type, but for now I'll just leave you with some good news...WE HAVE PRE-APPROVAL!! We should be in PGN very soon and hopefully we'll be in and out quickly! We're getting so close to bringing him home, I thought this day would never come!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been waiting with such excitement for you to come home. I can't wait to hear more details. I just love the fact that you said all is moving along quickly.

Looking forward to more details.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! Great news! I'm glad your back and can't wait to read all about it.

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you and looking forward to hearing all about your time with Cameron. I have everything crossed that the rest of the process goes SPEEDILY!

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOO HOO! What great news! Wishing you a speedy trip through PGN.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Tiff said...

Yeah!!! Glad the trip went well! I can't wait to hear more about it! Welcome back.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Well-heeled mom said...

Good news! Glad you enjoyed your trip. Guatemala is fantastic.

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home