Friday, April 14, 2006

Pictures to tide you over...

I haven't had a chance to take pictures of the baby room to post yet, sorry! Before I do so I want to get things more organized in there and looking nice. Right now it just looks like the Target baby section exploded in there as I'm sorting through stuff for our trip! I'm also not exactly sure how well pictures will show the room, it is very small and might be tricky to get a good shot of but I'll try.

In the mean time, here are a few pictures of the quilt I'm working on that will go with the valances I made and the bumper pad, dust ruffle, and other accessories that are on my to-do list! I've been having a terrible time getting pictures posted on Blogger so we'll see how this goes!

Here is a full view of the quilt top. I wasn't sure I was going to like it when I started cutting but once I got everything put together I really love it!








Here is a close-up of one corner. I DO NOT know why this uploaded sideways as that is not the way I have the picture saved. Stupid computers!!

And here is a picture of the border fabric I used to make the valances, and this will also be used for the bumper pads. Again, the picture is sideways! Sorry about that, try not to get a neck cramp while looking at this!

4 Comments:

Blogger Well-heeled mom said...

This is so bright and cheery. The baby will love it!

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You completely amaze me! I LOVE it! Can't wait to see the room.

I also look forward to reading about your trip to Guat. Whoo Hoo!

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great. I love the way it turned out. The valences are adorable.

Eeek....your visit trip it getting closer!

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous quilt. I love the colors - it is perfect for child's room. I too look forward to seeing how it all looks when you are finished. I know what you mean about not knowing how the pics will work out - Mason has a small room and pictures make it look even more cramped and "busy"! But he loves all the color and toys crowding it, and that is what matters!!

The countdown until your trip is REALLY on now! I am so excited for you and your husband.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home