Saturday, December 24, 2005

Thank you!

I wanted to post a quick thank you to everyone who stopped by my blog to congratulate us on our referral! I am simply amazed and overwhelmed with emotion over all the well wishes we have received from friends and family both online and in person. It's incredible how fast news can fly through word of mouth! We told a few people and they told a few more people...anyway it feels like now EVERYONE knows that we have a son! Inside I'm still insanely nervous that something will fall through and I know that it definitely could, but I'm trying to just stay focused and positive!

And there must be some angels watching over us at the post office and Secretary of State office because I sent out our request for state seals to go with our final 4 notarized documents on Wednesday morning and they arrived in Friday evening's mail! I specifically sent them out ASAP knowing that holiday mail would probably be slow and government offices would be closed...guess it didn't matter! That means after we meet with our agency consultant on Tuesday afternoon to check everything over we are ready to send our paperwork out! Another Christmas miracle all on it's own! Yahoo!

So thank you again to everyone! May you all have a very happy and blessed holiday!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are quite welcome Kritter. I am so thrilled for you. Can't wait to read the next post :)

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home