Friday, December 02, 2005

No Holiday Focus

I cannot get into the Christmas season this year. The only thing my mind can focus on right now is the task at hand...finish homestudy...finish dossier paperwork...send everything out...wait. Maybe when I get to the "wait" part I will be able to think about decorating and shopping a little, but not this week! So everyone (and I am talking about overly-exuberant offline friends and family, not my blog and e-mail friends) please stop asking me if I have my house decorated yet, if we have our tree up, if we have our Christmas shopping done...the answer is NO, NO and NO! And for heaven's sake stop asking me what I want for Christmas! When I say "CASH" I am not kidding, do you know what my bank account looks like right now?

Whew...back to cleaning the house! Home visit is today at 4pm!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiff said...

Good luck with the homestudy today, I am sure it will go super awesome!
haha, I could've written this post...you mean it's the holiday season again? Damn!

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I hear you and totally understand!
So how did the homestudy go?

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home