Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Happy Birthday Cameron!

Today is the big day, my baby boy turned 1 today!! I cannot believe what a big boy he is now, and how he's growing so fast! When he is feeling tired and clingy and wants to cuddle up to me though, he reminds me that he's still my baby boy and he needs his Momma love from time to time...you just can't beat that feeling! But with that, of course it's impossible to let the day go by without thinking of his birth mother and saying a prayer for her. I hope she knows that her baby has found a loving and happy home with us. I could never thank her enough for allowing us to be Cameron's parents. What an incredible gift and blessing we have been given by this woman who we have never even met. People always tell us how lucky Cameron is to have come to live with us but I know that WE are the lucky ones!

So now his official birthday party with our family isn't until Saturday, but we couldn't let the actual birthday day go by without some good old cake smashing! We had made cupcakes to bring to daycare today and had some leftover to enjoy tonight, so we let him go at his very own cupcake and boy did he make a mess! Here are some pictures...and thank goodness for digital camera's or I would have used up an entire roll of film just on this event! Here are the highlights, I won't give you all 15 pictures!































6 Comments:

Blogger Tiff said...

Happy Birthday (A little late), Cameron! So cute!

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Cameron! You are too cute for words! Hugs to you, little one.

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe your little boy is now ONE YEAR OLD! Happy Birthday Cameron.

What a happy chappy he looks.

He certainly enjoyed the cake!

Have a great time celebrating with family this weekend.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so adorable, and wow, he is ONE! So wonderful. It looks like he had a ball with his cupcake. Take plenty of pics on Saturday.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Happy Birthday, dear Cameron!

You are so cute, and I love the cake pictures!

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how I missed this post.

Happy belated birthday Cameron!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home