Tuesday, September 27, 2005

A first crack at this blogging business

Hmmm...so here I am at last. After lurking on other blogs for a good long time I decided to give it a try myself. Seems like a good way to talk to myself without getting funny looks from other people who might hear me rambling out loud to nobody in particular. There's that, and also my husband and I are starting the process of adoption and I just have a lot on my mind that I feel like sharing. For some reason I feel that if I type out my thoughts to the world (or maybe a couple of people who happen upon this page by accident) then I'll feel better in some way. Anyway, we'll see how it goes. Hopefully tomorrow I'll come up with something interesting to say but for now I'll just spend a little time trying to figure out how this site works. Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home