Saturday, November 03, 2007

Belated Happy Halloween

Yes, I'm still here. I have thought about posting something several times over the past 2 months but nothing ever seems that interesting. The fact is, my life is pretty darn boring! I've been busy at work, I've been busy at home, my toddler is a handful...you know, same old, same old!

Cameron is doing great and gets smarter and funnier every day. The kid really cracks me up, I swear he's going to be a comedian someday! Or at least the class clown, so I'm already bracing myself for those teacher phone calls! Hahaha! He had a great Halloween and mastered the art of trick or treating very quickly! I swear the kid just knows how cute he is and uses that to his advantage in every situation! So he made a haul, and his new favorite word is "candy" which he asks for about 576 times a day! I let him go a little overboard with eating the sweet stuff on Halloween but from then on I have tried to limit him to one or two pieces a day. But he still asks for it constantly. I can't wait for the pumkin bucket to be empty! Needless to say, Daddy and Mommy have had to help out with getting rid of some of the excess for him. Ahem...


So not much else is new. My little boy is going to be 2 years old on the 15th of this month, can you believe it? I'm having a little bit of a hard time with it, my baby is just growing so fast and is definitely not a baby anymore! But he's at such a fun age now, and I am amazed looking back at pictures from his 1st birthday just how much he's changed! I've already gone way overboard with buying him presents, despite the fact that we swore we weren't going to buy so much stuff this year and were saving for something bigger for Christmas. Oh well...he's our only child and we may as well spoil him a little, right?


I'll leave you with some pictures of my little Lion from Halloween. This first one was taken right before we left for trick or treating and he was pretty crabby about the whole costume thing!

It didn't take long however and he had the whole gig figured out. Here he is on a mission to find more candy!


Here's our happy little lion, on a sugar high, posing on Daddy's fall display in front of our house. Happy Halloween!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was excited to see an entry from you when I popped in today! Horray!

What a gorgeous lion Cameron makes. Truly the cutest ever!

Sounds like you have your hands full with him....just like us with Mason - who is turning 4 in January, we can't believe how quickly he is growing either. I understand you having a hard time of him turning 2, but believe me, every age gets more and more fun. And cuddling a big boy is just as sweet. Like you we have forgotten our vow to not go overboard with presents. We already have a VERY LARGE stash for Christmas and his birthday. It's hard to resist isn't it?!

Good luck with helping that candy disappear (one part of Halloween I'm not envious about - I DO NOT need the extra sugar!)

Thanks for your update and the great pics. Enjoy celebrating Cameron's birthday on the 15th. Make sure you make an entry telling us all about it!
Best wishes
Jennette

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Came back today to see if a new entry from you. Just had to say again that Cameron is such a gorgeous little lion. The cutest dress-up pics I've ever seen, that's true! I just want to give him a big cuddle.

Have fun leading up to Christmas.

Jennette

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home